Write Expression specialises in managing editorial projects, which can vary in complexity.
Examples of recent projects include:
- launching Right Choice, a brand new consumer magazine in India
- restructuring and relaunching the Welcome to Britain campaign for VisitBritain, including writing newsletters, website copy, and case studies
- rewriting and restructuring the copy for the Heritance Hotels website in Sri Lanka.
Kim Winter, Director of Write Expression, has particular experience of working with community groups on online and digital communications, such as websites and electronic newsletters. Examples include:
- running the website and blog for the Friends of Windmill Gardens, who offer tours of inner London's only surviving windmill
- setting up a new website for the West Beckenham Residents' Association, and teaching committee members how to update it themselves in WordPress
- running the blog and writing and editing electronic newsletters for Makerhood, a local online marketplace that sells items made or grown by people living in and around Brixton.